Discover Scuba Diving
Discover Scuba diving
After your first breath under the water, you may find that diving is your new love. Discover the PADI dive program is a quick and easy taste of what it takes to experience the underwater world. While this is not a certification course, you will learn the first steps required to become a certified PADI diver.
You wondered what it was like to breathe underwater? If you want to try diving but you are not really ready for a full course, discover the dive is an excellent introduction for you. While this is not a scuba diving course with a certificate at the end, but discovering the dive is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to experience the underwater world. Previous experience is not necessary. Are you ready for a new experience?
- For whom the course is suitable: age 12 and circumcision
- Be in good health and if there is a medical problem, approve from scuba doctor may be required
- Course structure: We will review basic diving equipment and its uses.
- Discover how it is to breathe underwater.
- Learn important skills to use during each dive.
- In this program you will learn the basic safety guidelines and the skills required to dive under the direct supervision of a professional instructor.
At the end of the course you can dive to a depth of 12 meters if a guide (valid for a year) or discount if you decide to enroll in the Open Water Diver course.
Duration of the course: 3-4 hours