If you’ve always dreamed of learning to dive, discover new adventures, or just see the wonderful world under the waves, the PADI Scuba Diver Course is the course you start. This course is the most popular diving course in the world, through which millions of people have discovered the world of diving.
The Scuba Dive Course is a course that teaches primary diving skills and is the introduction to more advanced diving courses. This diving course is designed to teach and explain the effects of the underwater environment on the human body, to teach rules of behavior, and to instill proper work habits under water – such as to make diving enjoyable and safe
The PADI Scuba diver course consists of three main parts:
- Theory lessons to understand basic principles of diving
- Protected water dives to learn and practice basic diving skills
- Open water dives to practice your diving abilities and discover a new world
- For whom the course is suitable: age 12
- Medical qualification for a health statement If there is a medical problem, a written scuba doctor’s approval is required (over the age of 45, a doctor’s certificate is required regardless of the health condition)
At the end of this course you will be able to dive to a depth of 12 meters if accompanied by a Davemaster degree or higher.
Duration: 3 days