Between a sunken person or an accident, a dinghy opens a fascinating window. Dinghy boats, planes and even vehicles are almost irresistible; There are always cool things to discover and are usually lively. The PADI Dives Course teaches you the ins and outs of diving to shipwrecks in a responsible manner
For whom the course is suitable:
- Advanced Open Water Diver (Second Star).
- diving techniques for shipwrecks, and how to avoid risks
- Considerations of diving equipment suitable for diving on a ship
- Considerations and techniques for infiltrating shipwrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing and performing four dives under the supervision of a guide
Course duration: two days